[meteorite-list] Let DeRusse alone

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 01:29:11 2005

Unfortunately I not know well the english for open a
complaint, but is good one live in USA open one of
this for eliminated this person from the meteorite
world...I have been start to addvise all who have put
the BCC site on internet this person its a fraudulent
person.

Matteo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6511822983&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

=====