[meteorite-list] meteoriteblog.com anyone game?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 13:58:57 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:42:36 -0800 (PST), drtanuki <drtanuki_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>lies, some urban ledgends). I do not know where the
>term "blog" came from. Blogs cover news that is not

It is short for weB LOG. As in a "log" on the "web". Basically fad of putting a personal diary on
the net so all of the world can see what you are doing on a moment-to-moment, day-to-day basis. A
vanity internet site, basicly. Among the millions that nobody cares about or ever reads, a few have
grown to be popular "news" sites.