[meteorite-list] Venting.

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 19:03:35 2005

Dave,

I even heard (from a blogger ?) that some of the pieces bought from Bob were sold again before the buyers left Tucson that weekend. While they were still warm ya might say.

While I'm pretty sure I would never sell a piece in the immediate time after just buying one from BH...I could see selling one later at a profit. I don't think I would sell right away, and at a loss at that...such things were said to have happended (blogger again). Sounds a little goofy to me.

Lastly, I highly recommend that folks should not say they: "will NEVER DO THIS, or I ALWAYS DO THAT". Usually such statements come back to haunt them.

Bloggingly Yours,

John

-------------- Original message from Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_yahoo.com>: --------------