[meteorite-list] Fwd: more on meteoriteblog.com

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 20:55:05 2005

> Whoever created this one knows our little List very well and
> is having fun with us, but it'll be gone e'er long, so enjoy it!
>
> Sterling Webb

Enjoy what?

Some idiot pretenting to be that person and tarnishing some ones reputation,
that is no having fun.
I believe it is pure jealousy.
Poor little man couldn't find a meteorite, probably never have and is
jealous about the ones who have.
So you Sterling enjoy it - guess as long some one is not making you the
fool.

Sternengruss, Moni