[meteorite-list] AD - Naturesvault Auctions Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 16:43:39 2005

Dear list members,

Just a quick note to let you know I have about 50 eBay auctions under seller
name, "naturesvault", ending in a few hours, many still at just 99 cents. I
just got back late last night from another successful trip to Morocco. I
will be posting several awesome specimens for silent bid directly to the
list in a few days after I get caught up.

Here are some of the best buys at the moment with low bids:

NWA 2696 Howardite Individual 24 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6511908698&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ORIENTED Sikhote-Alin Individual 45.5 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6511911035&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

These and more, including last week's new offering of the LL5, NWA 2383 and
the remaining pieces of the Algerian pallasite.

To see all offerings under, naturesvault, click on one of the above links
and then click on "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay and
search for items by seller, naturesvault.

I will be listing new items tonight, including a new L3.8, NWA 2385.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)