[meteorite-list] *AD* Exceptional Campo del Cielo for Sale

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 15:34:44 2005

Dear Listees:

Greetings all.

I have a couple of meteorite hunting expeditions planned for later this
year -- yes, we must generate more stories for "Meteorite" magazine! --
and I've decided to sell a few personal collection pieces, over the
next few weeks, to help finance these trips. This meteorite hunting
lark is expensive : )

First up is an exceptional "new" Campo del Cielo: 5,325 grams, displays
beautifully in many different orientations. Looks like Sikhote-Alin,
but for a fraction of the price.

Photos here:

http://www.notkin.net/sale/campo-5325.htm

Thanks for looking and regards to all,