[meteorite-list] OT Peter Jennings UFO special

From: Thomas Randall - KB2SMS <tommy2005_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 19:28:36 2005

 Oh, it'll be the same old snooze fest. Count on it.

Fun to watch (maybe) but that's about it. Other life out there? More
than likely in some form, have they been here? I have yet to see any
tangible proof that convinces *me* personally. This show will provide
nothing (more than likely) but re-hashed stories, lousy photos and
videos. Same old, same old...

Regards,

Tom