[meteorite-list] The big red grinder and the meteorite pie ***apology (is accepted)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 26 12:56:27 2005

Dear John, and List;
And again, I apologize for being borderline "crass" as my intent was to
create great satire, and humor at the thought of using such rough
lapidary tools as masonry tile saws, chop saws, hand grinders on such
rare and sacred treasures as meteorites. One wouldn't take a Cadillac
car to enter a mud bog rally, nor would one use a tile saw to cut
meteorites. Ever.
Pie in the face,
Dave F.
(who did successfully and artfully use a chain saw for cutting plywood
to skirt a trailer house once)