[meteorite-list] Cutting a large meteorite with ...

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 26 19:30:50 2005

Hi Anne and All,

I have another closer-up picture of the large Mundrabillia picture in my Accretion Desk column about wandering the Smithsonian display. You can see the slice..in fact all of their large display slices...heck you can see the whole dang Smithsonian meteorite display at:

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/Back_Links/2004/March/Accretion_Desk.htm

The Mundrabillia slice is number 5 on the Etched irons slices list.

Happy wandering,

Martin