[meteorite-list] , AD-NWA 482

From: Devin Schrader <makinsomenoise_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 27 10:54:45 2005

Hello All, My father has been trying to post this AD to the list for awhile
now with no success, so he asked me to post it. Hope you are all enjoying
your weekend.
      Devin Schrader

>From Jack Schrader:
Dear list members,

     I have four partslices of NWA 482 (lunar) for sale. The slices were
prepared professionally and perfectly in Germany and are 1mm in thickness.
Each slice is approximately 60 x 70 mm for maximum surface area to minimum
weight ratio and each slice also has at least 75% fusioncrust. The weights
are 7.1, 7.3, 8.5 and 8.8 grams. Each one of these spectacularly beautiful
museum quality specimens has varying large areas of black impact melt glass.
And the best part is: I am asking ONLY $1500.00 a gram for these
partslices. I have never seen this material offered anywhere for less than
$2500 a gram before. I will gladly email photos to interested parties.
Please contact me off list at jack.schrader_at_cox.net.

Thanks, Jack Schrader IMCA# 2329