[meteorite-list] CDROMs and usage of pictures

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 28 03:04:07 2005

Hello to the List,

Many of you know I'm producing some CDROMS for
educational purpose and for the meteorite collectors
(for our "Community").

I use many pictures on my CDs (1600 for the
"Meteorites of Africa" CDROM for example) and I
usually ask for the authorization to use them. That's
one of my principles. Also, I put a copyright notice
under each image.

I write to the collectors to ask for their
authorization. Most of the time, the answer is 'yes'
but sometimes, they never reply.

So, if you see on one of my CDROM a picture you didn't
want to appear on it, no problem, just write me and
I'll put it off. If you have pictures or collections I
can put on my CDs, just write me to tell me where I
can grab them and I'll be happy to add them !

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie Pel?
www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/