[meteorite-list] ** Call to the Meteorite Community for helping Asia **

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 1 14:32:38 2005

Hello to the List.

New Year is ordinary a time of enjoyment but this year
was an awful tsunami in Asia.

Because I think we can get much money from the
Meteorite Community, I'm opening a financial support
on my Paypal account.

You can send money on my Paypal account
(pierre.pele_at_voila.fr) in euros or dollars and in 15
days I'll give this money to the french association
Medecins sans frontiere (a big independant medical aid
agency) for helping asian countries.

I ask you to write in Paypal "HELP FOR ASIA" as
statement. Regularly, I'll tell you total amount
collected on this account.

DATE LIMIT : 15 JANUARY 2005
PAYPAL ACCOUNT : PIERRE.PELE_at_VOILA.FR

I thank you in advance for your help. That's the way
I've found for collecting a large amount of money
because together we can make surely more that
individually.

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/