[meteorite-list] sorry bad news

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 2 00:38:36 2005

Aziz just called me for about the 30th time tonight, calling me "asshole,
and telling me to fuck off and he would kick my ass"! My wife is furious,
and I am getting there.
This is the kind of guy you are dealing with when you send money to Aziz
Habibi.
Don't believe me? Ill play the messages for anyone who wants to be amused in
Tucson.
Aziz, STOP! This is not right, it is near 11 pm in Tucson, my wife gets up
at 5 am to work tomorrow, and you are making an ass out of yourself.
I am putting this in public since you threaten me in public.
Nelson, better get your man in Morocco in line, or someone else might.
Michael Farmer