[meteorite-list] Please edit messages

From: Ron Bude <ronbude_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 2 14:27:45 2005

I am new to this list, but not to lists in general (I am an ancient coin collector and dealer and belong to ancient coin lists).

As exemplified by the most recent posts, could folks please edit their emails, ridding them of superfluous old information, instead of just hitting the "reply" button?

I'm trying to come up to speed on not only the tone and tenor of this list, but on meteorities in general, and it is really tough and time-wasteful having to wade through extraneous information.

Thanks.

Ron Bude

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.vcoins.com