[meteorite-list] triolite inclusions

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 3 11:11:46 2005

Steve might be like me, poor guy! Even as great as rocks from space is, it
goes right over my head! I've read the thing over and over, and I still
don't get it all. I do so much better if I here it from someone on the list,
explained in plain old English with out the tech stuff.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm