[meteorite-list] Great to be poor!

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 3 14:33:34 2005

Hi Bill,
"What is born poor?"

Being born poor is just that, I was born into a poor ($) family, food stamps
and midi-care, your typical welfare family.

"You have a PC and I assume you aren't illegally connected to a power source
in an alley living in a box."

"You have a PC", no, my daughter has a PC thanks to her grand parents on her
moms side, and she is sweet enough to let me use it.

"I assume you aren't illegally connected to a power source in an alley
living in a box."

Don't assume, I live in a mobile home, as close as you can get to a card
board box, only one step above! And for the power, by sheer grace of God!!!

" There isn't enough money in the world to fuel the budget of an obsessed
collector."

Boy, isn't that the truth!!!! : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><