[meteorite-list] Re: unbelieveable twins

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 3 16:18:40 2005

Christian posted:

> > http://www.austromet.com/collection/Sau001_Twins.jpg
>
> > A note to Geoff Notkin: I recalled your Sikhote/Taza twins

Dear Christian:

Really great photo. That is my kind of thing! Those two individuals are
amazingly similar, well done.

I'm flattered that you remember the Taza/Sikhote twins, who are now
living happily in Tucson. I include a link to their photo for new List
members who might not have seen it:

http://www.notkin.net/meteorites/taza-sikhote.htm

In other news: the upcoming episode of "Nova" is entitled "Welcome to
Mars" and claims to "follow the rovers Spirit and Opportunity in an
eventful journey across the surface of the red planet." In southern AZ,
we'll see that tomorrow night, Tuesday, Jan. 4, at 8 pm, on our local
PBS station (KUAT). Probably airs at similar times around the US for
those who are interested. Check your local PBS station.

Shouldn't that be "follow ON an eventful journey"? Oh well : )

Regards,

Geoff N.