[meteorite-list] Help with Meteorite Identification

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 3 17:43:28 2005

Bob,

I am not an expert in cutting meteorites. In fact, I have never cut one. So
my uneducated guess is nothing more than that:

Your meteorite reminds me of NWA 065, and even more of NWA 241. These
meteorites are porous, have larger greyish chondrules and display quite some
metal. NWA 924 is another one that is rather porous.

But there will be others with more educated guesses, I think :-)

Bernhard