[meteorite-list] Ad - NWA3118 With Chondrule Field!

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 3 21:51:52 2005

Looks exactly like the dark inclusion thread about a month ago, several
scientists here and in Japan are working on it. Early unofficial thoughts
are that it is solidified sediment, not chondritic.
Have your UW group check in with Cascadia Meteorite Laboratory's Alex
Ruzicka, may save some steps.

Rob Wesel
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.