[meteorite-list] Ad - NWA3118 With Chondrule Field!

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 01:42:17 2005

Hi Adam-

Upon further review of the active auctions I must admit that it was one of
the completed ones that reminded me of the dark inclusions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6500759588
That is the one I was thinking of, very irregular morphology and only at the
periphery..but on closer inspection it does have different character than
what I sent to CML/Japan.

Another reason to get a hold of some of this material if you haven't
already. The CV parent body is giving us all kinds of clues right now.

Best of luck in this, looks cool.

Rob Wesel
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.