[meteorite-list] Please edit messages

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 11:43:38 2005

I do not know how this all got started, but I just checked the list rules
and there is no mention of message editing or top posting or anything on
this topic. So why all the fuss? Top posting is nice and I like to be able
to scroll down to see what was last said, but this whole topic is against
list rules! See rule #1. Here is the link to the rules.

http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.shtml

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168