[meteorite-list] OT; What next!

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 17:33:31 2005

> As most of you know, my life sucks right now.

Tom, remember there is a light at the end of this tunnel!
Tom, remember there a lot more misery and pain in those tsunami areas!
Tom, remember millions of mothers have beautiful daughters!
Tom, remember you got yourself, your life, your few but precious meteorites!
Tom, remember spring is near, a warm and cosy sun will shine on all of us!

> I drive a 1980 ford van ...

I am driving a 1982 Opel Kadett (= General Motors) - it did not even have
security belts. They had to be installed later when it became mandatory to
have these belts. It looks bruised and battered but it still takes me anywhere
I want to go :-)

> My oldest daughters grandfather. Go figure.

My neighbor's had another stroke - it is no. 2 ... no. 3 is usually fatal. Go figure!

> she is getting re-married.

So what?! Don't look at her life, keep yours straight up hill.

Tom, look forward -- not backward!
Tom, love your life -- you only have ONE !!! and it is precious, beautiful and rare !!!
Tom, wake up, look at the stars, look at the sun, look at whatever pleases you but
DO NOT look back!

But Do NOT expect to have all these things coming toward you!

You get it ?!?!

Your friend,

Bernd