[meteorite-list] AD: EL4 and other specimens on eBay

From: Herbert Raab <herbert.raab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 18:44:15 2005

Dear fellow collectos,

I have just listed four pieces out of my collection on eBay. First,
there is a decent sized end-cut of the rare EL4 chondrite DaG 734.
Besides being rare, this polished end cut is also beautiful, showing
wonderful multi-colored chondrules up to 4mm in size. Have a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6503455481

Also available is a exquisite slice of the Cumberland Falls Aubrite
(fell 1919 in Kentucky) with nice brecciation features, creme colored
fusion crust, and a black "F chondrite" inclusions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6503459432

Furthermore, I have listed a 1.78g endcut of the polymict Ureilite
DaG 319:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6503457489

And finally, there is a very nice 0.89g slice of the D'Orbigny
Angrite with a a great surface to weight ratio, several vesicles
and vugs and light brwon fusion crust along the edge:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6503461642

I hope you like these specimens. Good look to all bidders.

  Herbert Raab