[meteorite-list] Look Here ! Best Chondrules I have seen

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 21:27:14 2005

Looks similar to NWA 1955, the transitional H/L 3-4 chondrite see
David Weir:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9278/

except that most pieces of NWA 1955 have a fragmental outline. This
one looks fresher and has rounder outline.

NWA 1955 is available from Mile High Meteorites, where I got mine, or
from Poland Met as well. The 6.42 gram full slice by Poland Met looks
most like the one you linked us to.

http://www.polandmet.com/

Could some of the differences in appearance be due to the skill of the
photographer and/or preparation of the slice?

Mike Fowler
Chicago