[meteorite-list] NWA 1933 - Best chondules I have ever seen

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 5 11:43:08 2005

<Jeff Kuyken who is also an ardent NWA 1933 fan, has often asked this question before. This meteorite is so exceptional
>that it would really deserve a two-digit classification.

<Well that I am and always will be. I also have to agree with Zelimir on
Sahara 98175 (LL3.5) which is another impressive meteorite too>

When I first saw NWA 1933 at Mike Farmer's house before it had been even partially classified I predicted it would be an LL3.5 which is what Sahara 98175 is. Sahara 98175 is an exceptional meteorite, which I couldn't get enough of. Here is a URL to some photos of pieces in my collection. The photos aren't the best, but neither is the camera or the photographer for that matter. Click on the thumbnails to see larger versions.

http://www.star-bits.com/collection/coll-sahara98175.htm

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites