[meteorite-list] last word on gmail

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 5 13:23:28 2005

Dave, come on, are you 3 years old? Don't take this so darn seriously for
god's sake.
You made an offer, and offer that has been made several times on this list,
an offer that has nothing to do with meteorites. I and other people said to
stop making the same darn offer, you cry like a little girl with a hurt
booboo.
Dave, it isn't that big of a deal. We don't all have to agree 100% of the
time.
you are spamming the list, doing the dirty work of a company that now has
many BILLIONS of $$$$.
Piss on them, let them attract suckers on their own. Have you read the crap
they plan to do with all those "free account users?
Mike Farmer