[meteorite-list] A Call For A New Meteorite List

From: J. Hirschmann <jh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 5 15:26:34 2005

Hello,

that?s a good idea.

I have my own webservers and if someone takes care about reading it, I would
give the space for it.
To many disucussions about Tom, gmail and all the other stuff even if
people just give a hint or try giving a help.

Maybe we could make a second list for personal attacks. In real life, people
use sand bags in their home.

Joachim