[meteorite-list] A Call For A New Meteorite List

From: SPACEROCKSINC_at_aol.com <SPACEROCKSINC_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 5 16:35:49 2005

Jim Strope couldn't have said it any better. I spend a great deal of time
and effort on post daily pictures. More than some may think and all I see in
between is total BS, emails that should be sent in private off the list.
It's really not worth my time and effort to try to do something positive,
educational, enjoyable when all I and others get is just plan crap!
A new list is not the solution its what we do and make of the one we all
ready have.

Regards,
Michael Johnson
SPACE ROCKS, INC.