[meteorite-list] Gmail Accounts get more replys that best chondrules

From: Steven Drummond <jesserd44_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 5 19:34:35 2005

 Hi List,
                    I tried to continue the Best Chondrules thread yesterday
with an awesom picture , hoping somebody would follow and show some more
outstanding meteorites with chondrtules , NOT . I got 3 replies to my
post and not even 1 guess as to what NWA it was . While someones post on
Gmail accounts receives much more attention than a beautiful slice of type 3
material . Well here is the proof this list would rather talk about a
lousy Gmail account that keep the Best Chondrules Thread alive. It's
sad very sad indeed.
                     Regards, Steven Drummond