[meteorite-list] A Call For A New Meteorite List

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 5 20:12:08 2005

John, Jim and everyone else, I have nothing but respect and admiration for
everyone on here, but;
Personally, I do not have one problem with the list as it is, I think it is
great! It seems like the problem is with the people who refuse to use the
delete key, it does not bite! I opened my email this morning and had forty
emails from the list, I glanced at one from each topic and if it did not
interest me, I deleted the rest with the same topic and guess what, it did
not even hurt me little finger! This is a great list and what makes it so
great is the fact that there are human beings on here and we are all
different! It might be nice if Art would do something during the wars, but
they are all part of what makes this list great! We don't want everyone
thinking that everyone gets along all the time!
 My suggestion is to leave the list the way it is and learn to use the
delete key.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168