[meteorite-list] Just use the Delete Key!

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 5 22:06:54 2005

Hey list, did you know that some members choose to not receive emails from
the list but just check the archives? That might be the answer to people
who do not want to get so many emails in their box or for those who have
deletekeyphobia! You can still send posts, you just will not receive them,
there are other options to, check your account page. : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm