[meteorite-list] NWA 1827

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 7 00:02:01 2005

Hi Mike,

You were using Nelson's lab sample number NWA 1827 when you were assigned
number NWA 1912. You continue to use NWA 1878 that applies to samples in
our collection that we never provided to you. I am not going to open up the
piggy-backing can of worms again but want to make it clear that these
numbers are important. It is important to keep track and police numbers you
are involved with. In the latest case a simple phone call on your behalf
would have shown you were in error using NWA 2620 instead of going back and
forth with me on the List.

All the best,

Adam