[meteorite-list] Tagish Lake - asteroidal or cometary?

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 7 17:15:00 2005

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for the MAPS reference. I would have liked to have had MAPS
delivered to my door as a member of the meteoritical society but in spite of
having sent my dues in July 2003 and subsequent emails to the treasurer, I
still have not received a single issue from the publusher. I eventually
just gave up.

Anyone else have this problem, or am I the only one?

-Walter