[meteorite-list] tuscon schedule

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 7 22:16:35 2005

Dear Stan and List,

I will be focusing on the Tucson page as soon as I'm done posting
MeteoriteTimes. I should have MeteoriteTimes up in a couple of hours.
I'll be updating the Tucson page with all submitted information and then
I'll e-mail the list again to for more requests.

The web page URL is below.
http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/

Thanks,

Paul