[meteorite-list] Looking for Cj Lebel (Cj's Meteorites)

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 8 12:07:21 2005

Hi list.

What a wonderful response I got!

A number persons have forwarded my messages, one sent it on onto
the IMCA list, and I also got his phonenumber.
Now when the communication problems been resolved I have only
positive things to say about Cj.

Whatever the critics are of this list, I say that this is a great list. The
silent lurkers are in majority by all means even if there are some
disputes on the list.

I vote for keeping this list, there are no problems with it....
... btw, anyone want to have a Gmail account, contact me.

   ;-)

Thanks everybody that helped me.

/G?ran