[meteorite-list] Bunch of crooks (was Strange People)

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 9 01:07:11 2005

Just sent the seller a nice email about his auctions. I apologize if I
pulled a "Matteo" here, but it's pretty cut-and -dry as to what is going
on. I gave him the option of pulling his auctions or facing the
consequences. I expect he'll chose the latter. Time for the IMCA as
the Meteorite Sheriff has witherd away to nothing.

No mention of IMCA,
Dave