[meteorite-list] Observed meteor (picture inside !)

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 11:46:23 2005

Hi Pierre, I think it is an airplane. I live in Kingman Arizona and during
evening hours when the planes are to the west they look just like this
picture. Down at ground level and to the east (Where the picture was taken)
it is getting quite dark. However at 35000 feet and many miles to the west,
the object (airplane) is in bright sun. That is why it appears so bright.
Just my opinion.
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com