[meteorite-list] about this list and everything inbetween

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 12:03:44 2005

Dear Dana;
I figured out back, oh, almost six years ago that if we all were like
Elmer Fud that this list wouldn't work. Great minds in Earth's history
have all been a wee-bit off of kilter with their social skills. As long
as WE realize how great or small, that they all put the pants on one leg
at a time...and when they smash a thumb in a car (or rocket) door, they
will probably instinctively all utter a four letter word...we all are
the same. Yes, a large difference in some areas but basically the same.
Oh, and some list members you will learn to love like family for the
wisdom and fine quality manners they bestow.

Good luck chopping your rock, let us know how it turns out, we all
started about the same place you are, my first cut child was a Gold
Basin....what is yours List?
Very best,
Dave F.
(non Tuscon ;-) )