[meteorite-list] Ad- Tucson auction catalog is online

From: rockgirl_at_twcny.rr.com <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 15:21:00 2005

Dear Meteorite List Members,

Next month, during the Tucson Gem Show, R. A.
Langheinrich Meteorites will hold its second annual
Westward Look Resort meteorite auction. We are
offering our finest-ever assortment of historic
meteorites,hard-to-acquire witnessed falls, vintage
Nininger, Huss and Ward's pieces, excellent complete
crusted stones, and more.

55 lots are now available for viewing on our
website. These include:
Monahans, Elbogen (fell 1400), Bereba with Paris
Museum label,
Aldsworth (fell 1835 with vintage label), a complete
slice of Cat
Mountain (86.7 grams), 2.5 kg Canyon Diablo with
Nininger number,
Stannern, Happy Canyon with Huss label, Ibbenburen
(fell 1870),
Johnstown, Winona, St. Michel, Acapulco, a superb
100% fusion-crusted
oriented Murchison, a complete Millbillillie, and
many more. Absentee
bids are welcome.

Please see our auction catalog here:

http://www.nyrockman.com/tucson-auction-2005.htm

Auction rules and absentee bidder information is
available here:

http://www.nyrockman.com/auction-2005/rules.htm

Even if you're not bidding, we hope you will enjoy
the catalog photos.

We will be exhibiting in Tucson (two locations) from
Friday, January 28
through Wednesday, February 9. Details are here:

http://www.nyrockman.com/tucson-2005.htm

If you are attending the show, please stop by and
say hello, enjoy some
refreshments with us, and look at our meteorite
displays. We look
forward to seeing many of you in just a few weeks.

Sincerely,

Iris Lang
www.nyrockman.com
www.langsfossils.com