[meteorite-list] New meteorites

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 18:45:49 2005

Hello Steve and List,

Steve is always kind enough to share his excitment over new meteorites that
he gets, I thought I would also share a picture of the new Eucrite that I
received from Rob Wesel today. Its an awesome slice of Dhofar 007
See it here :
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spacerox2001/album?.dir=/cf3a

Enjoy!

Bob Evans