[meteorite-list] Read it all: Now really SERIOUS !

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 16 00:11:18 2005

Michael, I too looked forward to your daily pics. Having joined the list a
short time after I discovered meteorite collecting this August, the pics
were, and I can only hope will continue to be, one of the highlights of my
receiving the list each day.
What little I've learned in the past few months, has been in no small
measure, attriutable to your pics which often prompted web research on my
part.
The vast knowledge base required to substantially appreciate the field is
enhanced by the daily pics.
Truely, a picture is worth a plethora of words. Jerry Flaherty