[meteorite-list] Thank you!!

From: SPACEROCKSINC_at_aol.com <SPACEROCKSINC_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 16 18:28:17 2005

In a message dated 1/16/2005 5:05:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
h3chondrite_at_cox.net writes:
I want to thank you publicly as well Michael. I've been one of your fans
for a long time and apologize for not saying anything until now.

Best,

JKGwilliam

Thank you all for your kind words of support and inspiration of the "Picture
of the Day" post. I hope that you all will continue to enjoy them as much as
I have enjoyed posting them to the list.

I have met some many new friends from this project and am looking forward to
meeting more.

Thanks again and keep sending me those pictures! ;-)

Regards,
Michael Johnson
SPACE ROCKS, INC.
932 Hanging Rock Road