[meteorite-list] Read it all: Now really SERIOUS !

From: jim brady <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 16 19:01:10 2005

Hello list
    Just wanted to add my thanks to Michael for posting the rocks from space
pic of the day and to everyone who has sent in pics especially those lucky
people who have actually found a meteorite.Closest I get is in my dreams.

I'll take this opportunity to congratulate NASA,ESA and humanity in general
for the amazing achievement of landing on Titan

I haven't seen anyone post this link yet so I'll fire away.Some pics I
haven't seen anywhere else and also the sound of Titanian wind!?! (According
to the name of the mp3 file anyway)

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Cassini-Huygens/

Jim