[meteorite-list] I need some excitement, trade?

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 17 22:18:54 2005

Hey list, life is getting extra boring here in little old Kingman, I need
some excitement and nothing excites me more than a trade, well that's not
completely true, but....

It may be unclassified, but is it one of my nicer meteorites. You have seen
it before, but it is so much nicer in person! It is brecciaed with a light
gray fine matrix full of odd shaped inclusions and a white part that has a
rougher texture and has some actual chondrules. Before you say it looks like
NWA 869 you had better take a gander at it's crust, if it is NWA869 then it
has the nicest blackest and freshest crust ever to grace an 869!!! It
weighs in at an even 33 grams but size is not every thing, this thing is
nicer than a lot of meteorites twice it's size!!! : ) If you like it, I
can send bigger pics to you.

All I am looking for is a nice crusted complete individual that looks nice,
or an iron. : )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0527.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0517.jpg

Thanks, Tom