[meteorite-list] NASA Rover Finds Meteorite on Surface of Mars

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 18 23:54:31 2005

 I told my wife they had found a new meteorite - on Mars! Her immediate
response was "No, you can't go to Mars." I was so hoping to get to go :-(

Eric, I spent many years as a married man, just take the day off of work,
tell her your going to be working late and go! That should give you time to
get there and back if you hurry! Make sure you dust of BEFORE you get home,
the red dust will give you away! Don't let a woman keep you tied down! : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm