[meteorite-list] Re: ventifacted iron on Earth

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 12:16:06 2005

Dear List;
Could anyone host three pictures of 100kbs or so each or so as I am
being bombarded by requests for pictures of ventifacted banded iron
specimens.

Piece can be viewed ... (yuck, on eBay so you could actually own it
even) as I was asked by a few of you's if it was for sale.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Freeman
mjwy