[meteorite-list] Wow-NEW "Meteorite" from Kenya-Sounds Great!

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 15:17:43 2005

Just received this URGENT email. If anyone is interested in the
"meteorite" described below I'll forward the seller's contact
information- ;-)

-John

"Dear Sir,
Am very pleased to write to you this evening about a meteorite on sale
by us in Nairobi Kenya east Africa.the following are its characteristics.

1.it radiates /emits allot of light--rainbow colors
2.it moves by itself on exposure to sunlight to where there is a shade
3..if there is no shade it digs wanting to bury itself in the ground
4.its untouchable it paralyzes the body or the hands in contact/if you
near it or touch it
5.its so powerful you cannot look at it with your naked eyes
6. its the size of a human head--about 10kg.

sir i believe this thing is straight from heaven cos its so wonderful.i
request you with the above characteristics to tell me how much you would
buy it per gram or per kilogram.a number of embassies have shown allot
of interest but the highest binder takes it.

waiting to hear from you,as soon as it can be possible,
for Afrique Jewels
regards,
Philip."