[meteorite-list] Iron Meteorite on Mars (Color Photo)

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 20 00:18:52 2005

The number of pixels has nothing to do with resolution. What matters is the
size of each pixel and the focal length of the camera. In the case of the
Pancam, that's 16um and 38mm, giving a resolution of about one arcminute-
slightly better than the human eye.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory