[meteorite-list] NICE ACHONDRITE SALE

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 20 14:46:07 2005

Dean,

Why don't you just send these in for classification instead of talking about
the meteorite-police. Let scientists draw pairing conclusions, laboratories
will gladly accept achondrites without any delay in classification. The
truth is nobody knows if these are Howardites or Eucrites until tests are
performed. Send them in, make them more valuable by making them official.
In the long run collectors will be better served.

My thoughts,

Adam