[meteorite-list] colorado meteorite picture

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 20 16:37:07 2005

Steve, A suggestion. Place the object you are photographing DOWN(steady is a
good thing). Place it on a suitable background to provide some contrast (if
the object is dark, a piece of white paper works well). Place it where you
can focus some(like a lot of!) light on the object if you're unable to shoot
outdoors (which is best as long as you eliminate glare).
Take many shots(it's digital you can delete the baddies) from several
angles(move your feet baby as in playing D on the "court"(you know Bball)
because light can play multiple tricks both good and not so good.
And enjoy youself, you only come around once!(no comments from the peanut
gallery)
Jerry Flaherty